A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Stachowiak graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stachowiak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stachowiak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janice Stachowiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice A. Stachowiak practice?
Dr. Janice Stachowiak practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Stachowiak, Dr. Hanna Stachowiak, Dr. Iva Stachowiak, Dr. Jackie Stachowiak, Dr. Jan Stachowiak, Dr. Jana Stachowiak, Dr. Janae Stachowiak, Dr. Jane Stachowiak