A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Stachowiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Stachowiak graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Stachowiak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Ann Stachowiak MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice A. Stachowiak practice?
- Dr. Janice Stachowiak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice Stachowiak practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.