A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Sumner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Sumner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Sumner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sumner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sumner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Sumner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice Sumner practice?
- Dr. Janice Sumner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Janice Sumner practices Family Medicine near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Primary Care Doctors.