A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Sumner is Excellent. Dr. Sumner has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Sumner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sumner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sumner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sumner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janice Sumner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice L. Sumner practice?
Dr. Janice Sumner practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Royersford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Milford, CT and Philadelphia, PA.
See Royersford Family Physicians and Royersford Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Sumner, Dr. Janessa Sumner, Dr. Hanna Sumner, Dr. Jackie Sumner, Dr. Janine Sumner, Dr. Janina Sumner, Dr. Shawnda Sumner, Dr. Janie Sumner