A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Vinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Vinson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Vinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Vinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Wayne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice M Vinson MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Janice M. Vinson practice?
- Dr. Janice Vinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Vinson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.