A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Vinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Wayne Medical Center
- Marshall Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janice Vinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice M. Vinson practice?
Dr. Janice Vinson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisburg, TN and Hohenwald, TN.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Vinson, Dr. Janessa Vinson, Dr. Hanna Vinson, Dr. Jackie Vinson, Dr. Janine Vinson, Dr. Janina Vinson, Dr. Shawnda Vinson, Dr. Janie Vinson