A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Vinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Vinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Vinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice M Vinson MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Janice M. Vinson practice?
- Dr. Janice Vinson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janice Vinson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Lewisburg, TN.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.