A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Wabeke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Wabeke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wabeke graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wabeke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Metro Health Specialty Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Kaye Wabeke DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice K. Wabeke practice?
- Dr. Janice Wabeke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janice Wabeke practices Family Medicine near Comstock Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Comstock Park Primary Care Doctors.