A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Washburn, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Melanoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Washburn graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Washburn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Tufts New England Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Washburn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janice Washburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice C. Washburn practice?
Dr. Janice Washburn practices Dermatology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Washburn, Dr. Hanna Washburn, Dr. Iva Washburn, Dr. Jackie Washburn, Dr. Jan Washburn, Dr. Jana Washburn, Dr. Janae Washburn, Dr. Jane Washburn