A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Washburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Washburn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Washburn, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Washburn graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Washburn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Cleveland Washburn MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Janice C. Washburn practice?
- Dr. Janice Washburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Washburn practices Dermatology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Dermatologists.