A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Werbinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Werbinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Werbinski, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Werbinski graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Werbinski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice L Werbinski FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janice L. Werbinski practice?
- Dr. Janice Werbinski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janice Werbinski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portage, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Portage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.