A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Young is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Young, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Beadleston Young MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janice B. Young practice?
- Dr. Janice Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice Young practices Psychiatry near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Psychiatrists.