A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Young is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Young, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Beadleston Young MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janice B. Young practice?
- Dr. Janice Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Young practices Psychiatry near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Psychiatrists.