Janice B Young MD Patient Reviews

2.2

August 4th, 2014
Be warned....
Rude, rude, rude...office staff and doctor both have attitudes! She may be bright but no people skills!

August 31st, 2012
Bad bad bad
Never fully diagnosed befored prescribing MS meds!

July 18th, 2012
Bedside Manner = Hurried
Sometimes doctors DO need to LISTEN to their patients. I feel this doctor, who I have seen 4-5 times now and it is still the same - is "rushed." There is no doubt she is BRILLIANT. She just needs a little help with the bedside manner. I tried to talk and felt like I was "rushed along" this after waiting an UNHEARD OF (for me anyway) 45 minutes in her waiting room. I have NEVER, EVER had a doctor be that late. Also if a doctor ever was late the doctor or staff gave apology. In this case? None. So combine that with poor bedside manner and it's not cool. I gave her 5 chances too because I do think she's brilliant but I don't know what it is. Bad morning? Issues at home lol? But I think I've been lucky with good doctors who are patient, don't rush, and listen to me. I must say as she got to know me better and vice versa, it wasn't so bad but it still is not what I prefer. BUT different strokes for different folks. Even though there is this feeling of "rush" in the air I will say she does spend time with each patient. I just wish she'd listen a bit more. Hey, even doctors well into their profession can get a note or two.. yes?

June 17th, 2010
Very dissapointed. She did not have the bedside manner nor give my concerns the attention warrented. I still have headaches, fatigue and problems sleeping. Seeing another doctor soon to hopefully get better care.