A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janie Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janie Chen is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janie Shu Chen MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janie S. Chen practice?
- Dr. Janie Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Janie Chen practices Internal Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists.