A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janie Geraci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janie Geraci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janie Geraci, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Geraci graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Geraci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
- Wuesthoff Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janie Furer Geraci MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janie F. Geraci practice?
- Dr. Janie Geraci has 1 office location.
Dr. Janie Geraci practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Merritt Island, FL.
See Merritt Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.