Dr. Janie Washington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janie Washington?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Janie Washington?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2015

Be aware of leading questions

During my preventive visit I was charged for an additional office visit because Dr. Washington asked leading questions that covered topics out of the permeates of my health care coverage causing me to receive a bill for hundreds of dollars instead of a 100% covered preventive visit.

September 23rd, 2013

Not impressed. Her office double booked my appointment and did not call me to reschedule until the day before the appointment...when I went in for the rescheduled appointment, many days after the originally scheduled one, she billed me two visits for just one appointment? ! Billing said that was because additional items were discussed. If that was the case, she should have said something before providing anything she felt was out of scope. I just answered her questions when she asked me about how I felt during the visit. Definitely not two visits value for what I received and paid for...

February 28th, 2012

Dr. Washington has been my OB/GYN for over 20years. She took care of my mom and myself. Dr. Washington delivered by twin sons, who are now 18 years old. She is very caring and knows how to get the job done and she only works with the best doctors. Thank you so much Dr. Washington for caring for me.

February 13th, 2012

Dr. Washington is very kind and caring, always remembers me and the work that I do. She is gentle and thorough, explaining what she is doing and why. I recommend her to all my friends who ask.

June 24th, 2011

Excellent Doctor.

Dr. Washington is great, I've recommended her to others and they've been nothing but happy with her, as well. She listens to my concerns, takes a strong hand with me (when) if she has to, and lays it on the line. She won't mince words and tells it like it is, something I value in a physician. She also has her staff call if she's running late and will return my calls after hours.

July 8th, 2010

Dr. Washington is a great doctor who will call you at home. There needs to be better and clearer information sharing between she and the nursing staff and specialists she sends you to to avoid misunderstandings

January 22nd, 2017