Dr. Janie Zart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janie Zart?

August 21st, 2015

Not a great listener

Dr Zart doesn't listen very well. She asked me a question and then proceeded to interrupt me. She downplayed my symptoms and concerns by waving her hand and saying, "that's completely normal," to concerns that I know are NOT completely normal. She talked at me the whole appointment and didn't listen at all. Her internal exams last for about a second, which would be good if I didn't lay there wondering how she could have possibly assessed anything so quickly. I could never imagine having a child with this doctor and feeling so belittled for nine months. I won't be back.

January 20th, 2015

Dr zart delivered both of my sons. Wonderful experiences with both pregnancies and delivery! Great doctor!!

January 8th, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable, definitely puts patients first! Understanding

September 9th, 2014

"An Excellent Doctor Catering to the Medical needs of Women"

My first visit to Dr. Janie Zart was more than five years ago. I was nervous and I really dislike getting a Pap test. She took a friendly approach with me. We chatted about something I was wearing that she liked. Before I knew it she was asking me about how I was feeling and eased me into the Pap test. She was very attentive, gentle, an excellent listener. She took the time to explain when I would receive the results of the test. She said, if I had more questions after I left the office, I could call her back and she would answer them for me. I was impressed with her bedside manner. I have recommended Dr. Janie Zart to my friends.

April 23rd, 2014

Great Doctor

I was first referred to Dr. Zart by a friend when I had some potentially serious health issues going on, and my prior doctor literally left me in tears and afraid. Dr. Zart was so kind, so comforting, and so straight forward with me. She treated me with compassion and honestly. I have continued seeing her for over 12 years not, including 2 pregnancies. At every single apt she first sits down opposite me and asks me how I'm doing. She remembers things about me personally, asks about my kids, asks how I am in general as well as if I have any questions or concerns. Only after I assure her I'm good does she even begin the exam. During both deliveries she was so understanding and patient. I highly recommend Dr. Zart.

March 16th, 2013

Get A New OBGYN

Her staff was extremely nice... but then I met her. She's a condescending, pretentious, cold person. It makes me happy to see positive reviews about her from many pregnant women, and I hope that when I met her she was having a bad day, because this is not how doctors should behave. I understand that everyone has an off day, but I think she needs to sort out a few of her own problems before sorting out the problems of others. I was visiting her office for a normal check-up and to sort out a concerning problem, but she was a poor listener and very short with me. She was in the room with me for no more than five minutes. Dr. Zart gave me advice outside of her specialty, refuting information that my general doctor and neurologist have told me. Most of the information I told her, both opinion and feeling, she refuted and corrected. So if you want to figure out the true meaning to all of your maladies.. you should visit this woman. I do NOT trust the opinion she gave me, and have spread the word to others as she has now lost three patients. Hope it was worth it.

February 5th, 2013

Great doctor!

Dr. Zart is very professional, personable, and prompt. She answers all of my questions thoroughly and explains procedures well, which is very important to me since this is my first pregnancy. The staff is very friendly and I've never waited more than 10 minutes! I'd definitely recommend this practice, and more specifically, Dr. Zart herself!

November 9th, 2011

a gift from God

Dr Zart is a wonderful and amazing drs she is so caring and her team at the office goes above and beyond for you so respective and always is there with a helpful hand Dr Zart don't just leave after she is done with what she doingshe makes a point to make sure u have any questions and if u do she answer them as best as she can she open minded and care about your wants and need and lessons to u with out making you feel like dumb everyone in the office is so wonderful and kind they even remember silly talk you have with a conversation you had weeks before it shows how much they really pay attention to you they all have been a Blessing and I know God placed them in my life. I'm truely thankful for Dr Zart and her team.

January 19th, 2011

Great Doctor and Great Staff

Dr. Zart has been there for me during 2 pregnancies. If I could change 1 thing about her office: 1) Find a full time FEMALE to do the ultrasounds instead of Dr. Kushnir. I feel so uncomfortable with a man in such personal space. Dr. Zart and her staff are fantastic. Lake West has a beautiful maternity ward, too.

August 30th, 2010

Dr Zart is excellent. Dr. Zart delivered all three of my children. I would not think of switching to another doctor. She performed my C-Sections with professionalism and attention to detail.

September 30th, 2009

Dr. Zart delivered my 1st child and she was awesome throughout the whole pregnancy. My husband was hospitalized in the same hospital as I was when I gave birth but he did not miss a thing thanks to Dr. Zart. She even called to check on him after his surgery. I have recommended her to 3 of my friends who currently see her. I praise her and her staff for their friendliness and bedside manners!!

September 8th, 2009

bad

she didnt listen to anything i had to discuss with her.