Overall Review

3.9

August 4th, 2013
Good doctor....but aloof...not warm and fuzzy
Dr. C is a good doctor. She listens, offers suggestions and prescribes what's needed without overdoing it...but she does like tests! She's always sending you to some other specialist for one test or another. You'll have a good long wait after you get in the exam room. My guess is 15+ minutes. But once she arrives in your room, she takes time to listen and offer her opinion. Front office staff are fairly friendly and it's easy to make an appointment. Her PA is so-so....not too friendly. Refills take too much time....sometimes you have to call back and ask where it is. Dr. C is rather aloof and it took years for her to be friendly toward me. If you are looking for a friendly doctor, go elsewhere. Just depends what you are looking for. I personally like her but I can see how she would rub some people the wrong way.

February 13th, 2013
So-so. Could be better. Prescription refills slow. Doctor is not the least bit friendly...very aloof. Go elsewhere.

February 19th, 2012
Dr Czartolomna is an exceptional doctor!
I was a patient of Dr Czartolomna's for over 10 years and wish I could find someone like here since my move to California! A neighbor referred me to Dr. C when I was looking for a good doctor who really cared as well as knew what she was doing. She listened to my concerns and answered all my questions including options in care that I brought up. She always took the time to clarify anything that confused me. I felt safe in her hands and miss having her as my doctor. She's the best!!

June 9th, 2011
Speciality: Chloesterol
So my back & shoulder were hurt. I get sent for a colonoscopy, mamogram, stress test. I had to seek an outside dr & ended up having a cervical fusion. She was abrupt discounted my complaints, focused on cholesterol & I had 2 slipped discs in my neck. I got sent all over town to test things I didn't have problems with, meantime my neck & back got worse. She wouldn't listen. Don't go unless you are terrified about your cholesterol or like colonoscopys. She is only good for billing preventive tests.

February 26th, 2008
Caring and Competent!
Dr. C is competent and always calm - I never feel rushed. I really appreciate her professionalism and dedication. Great follow-up and balanced advice. She is focused on root cause - not just masking symptoms. The rest of the staff at 9191 Huron are always friendly and respectful.