A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Barsoum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Barsoum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Barsoum, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsoum graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barsoum has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine M Barsoum DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janine M. Barsoum practice?
- Dr. Janine Barsoum has 1 office location.
Dr. Janine Barsoum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Malvern, PA.
See Malvern Obstetricians & Gynecologists.