Dr. Janine Barsoum DO Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Wynnewood, PA

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2016
In response to previous comment - Dr Barsoum and her staff were nothing but compassionate and emotionally supportive after not one but 2 miscarriages. Cannot speak highly enough about Dr Barsoum's bedside manner.

March 17th, 2016
Quickly Dismissed after Miscarriage
I was excited at my first appointment with this practice. At 10 weeks, the Tech discovered I had a missed miscarriage; the baby measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat. Dr. Barsoum confirmed it and said they will contact me in a few days to follow up with me and discuss my options. They immediately left me in the room to get on with their other patients. I cried, called my husband and tried my best to gain composure for my ride home. They could have at least recommended a support group, but I was no of use to them any longer. During my current pregnancy since I still want to deliver at Lankenau I wish I could use them since I prefer a woman OB, but will steer clear of this practice.

January 22nd, 2015
I love Dr. Barsoum. I cannot say enough great things about her. No-nonsense, straight to the point, friendly. Has called me on more than one occasion personally when I was having health issues. Always willing to chat, and always makes me feel better about whatever crazy thing I'm worried about, without actually making me feel crazy for having been worried about it. I could not recommend her more highly.

December 15th, 2014
Women for Women (Dr. Barsoum is my main dr there) of lankenau hospital and Paoli (right across from Paoli hospital) is phenomenal. 👏👏 They just delivered my second baby and I couldn't be happier with the doctors, nurses, and staff. I am primarily a malvern office patient but have been to lankenau office as well and both are excellent. I know the malvern team all on a first name basis. Throughout my second pregnancy I had to bring my toddler to my office visits. They had healthy snacks ready for him and would fuss over him. One time they even gave him balloons!! Every time I call I receive immediate responses and responsive care, whether it's office hours or not. I've seen every dr and really like and feel comfortable with all of them. They all have different styles and I feel like there is a style for every personality of patient. My primary dr there has given me her cell phone and has even been there for me on vacation when that meant poor reception and stepping away from Her family. I have had two c sections with labor preceding both and the care I received was the best. Also, every single nurse and resident who checked my incisions (both deliveries) remarked on how "beautiful" they were. (I asked for my drs to close.) So not only is the office care and bedside matter excellent, so is their surgical skill. She's just SO CALM and soothing. She is so brilliant yet also so down to earth and approachable.

June 3rd, 2016