A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Blackman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Blackman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blackman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blackman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Blackman, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holistic Health
- Mind-Body and Relaxation Techniques
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Blackman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine Annette Blackman MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janine A. Blackman practice?
- Dr. Janine Blackman has 1 office location.
Dr. Janine Blackman practices Family Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Primary Care Doctors.