Learn more about Dr. Janine Chamberlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Chamberlin, Family Practitioner, Dermatologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chamberlin
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chamberlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Chamberlin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Chamberlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Placentia Linda Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine Jo Chamberlin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janine J. Chamberlin practice?
- Dr. Janine Chamberlin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Janine Chamberlin practices Family Medicine near Placentia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Placentia Family Physicians.