A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Chamberlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Chamberlin, Family Practitioner, Dermatologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Chamberlin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Chamberlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Placentia Linda Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine Jo Chamberlin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janine J. Chamberlin practice?
- Dr. Janine Chamberlin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Janine Chamberlin practices Family Medicine near Placentia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Placentia Family Physicians.