A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Eagle is Good. Dr. Eagle has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Eagle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eagle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janine Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janine R. Eagle practice?
Dr. Janine Eagle practices Ophthalmology near North Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA and Salem, NH.
See North Andover Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Eagle, Dr. Hanna Eagle, Dr. Iva Eagle, Dr. Jackie Eagle, Dr. Jan Eagle, Dr. Jana Eagle, Dr. Janae Eagle, Dr. Jane Eagle