A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Eagle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Eagle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Eagle has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine R Eagle MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Janine R. Eagle practice?
- Dr. Janine Eagle has 6 office locations.
Dr. Janine Eagle practices Ophthalmology near Haverhill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, NH and North Andover, MA.
See Haverhill Ophthalmologists.