A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Feng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Feng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feng
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Feng, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feng graduated from New York University.
Dr. Feng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine Djahling Feng MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Janine D. Feng practice?
- Dr. Janine Feng has 1 office location.
Dr. Janine Feng practices Nuclear Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Bronx Pathologists.