Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janine Fogarty
Dr. Janine Fogarty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Fogarty is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital, Strong Memorial Hospital and Unity Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Janine Fogarty has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Janine Fogarty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Aaron Olden
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Jeffrey Allen
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Cheryl Williams
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi19