3.9

September 22nd, 2016
Dr. Good was extremely thorough and knowledgeable. As well as her medical skills and practices, she has a great bedside manner! It's been awhile since I've seen her, however she seems like the type of person who is who she is, no matter how much time passes!

February 12th, 2013
strange assumptions
I saw Dr. Good only once, saw I may not be the best judge of her skills as a clinician. The reason I did not return was that in response to my statement that I feel exhausted all the time, she said "that's psychological." There is nothing shameful about suffering from depression and being tired as a result, but my fatigue at that time was actually due to low iron, which was 8.3. I don't quite understand how a physician seeing a patient for the first time can determine that her cause of fatigue is psychological without seeing current bloodwork or any other diagnostic material.

August 23rd, 2012
after numerous visits to a number of neurologists (6 or more), dr good came up with an accurate diognosis for my daughter. this included one from johns hopkins!

May 31st, 2011
I had suffered from headaches for years and they progressivly got worse. I went to 2 neurologists before I found Dr. Good and the first med she tried worked for me. It was like a miracle drug!

July 29th, 2010
migraine pain never resolved
Had migraines for years and went to find out what was causing them. Didn't want meds just wanted to know what was causing them. what I got was no diffrent then doctors here did was a GUESS!!!!

June 30th, 2010
Dr. Good fails to follow up with patients; is hard to contact outside of scheduled appointments.