Neurologists
Video profile
16 S Eutaw St
Baltimore, MD 21201
410-328-4323
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  strange assumptions  |  show details
by Natalie Kramer on Feb 12th, 2013

I saw Dr. Good only once, saw I may not be the best judge of her skills as a clinician. The reason I did not return was that in response to my statement that I feel exhausted all the time, she said "that's psychological." There is nothing shameful about suffering from depression and being tired as a result, but my fatigue at that time was actually due to low iron, which was 8.3. I don't quite understand how a physician seeing a patient for the first time can determine that her cause of fatigue is psychological without seeing current bloodwork or any other diagnostic material.

Aug 23rd, 2012

after numerous visits to a number of neurologists (6 or more), dr good came up with an accurate diognosis for my daughter. this included one from johns hopkins!

May 31st, 2011

I had suffered from headaches for years and they progressivly got worse. I went to 2 neurologists before I found Dr. Good and the first med she tried worked for me. It was like a miracle drug!

|  migraine pain never resolved  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2010

Had migraines for years and went to find out what was causing them. Didn't want meds just wanted to know what was causing them. what I got was no diffrent then doctors here did was a GUESS!!!!

by Still suffering . . . on Jun 30th, 2010

Dr. Good fails to follow up with patients; is hard to contact outside of scheduled appointments.