A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Hein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Hein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hein graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janine N. Hein practice?
Dr. Janine Hein practices Family Medicine near Dickson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, OR.
See Dickson Family Physicians.