A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Hein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Hein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hein graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Hein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine Natalie Hein MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janine N. Hein practice?
- Dr. Janine Hein has 9 office locations.
Dr. Janine Hein practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, OR and Corvallis, OR.
See Lebanon Family Physicians.