A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Jamieson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Jamieson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamieson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jamieson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamieson graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Jamieson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine Jamieson DO is a female Sports Medicine, has 27 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janine Jamieson practice?
- Dr. Janine Jamieson has 1 office location.
Dr. Janine Jamieson practices Sports Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Family Physicians.