A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Jamieson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Jamieson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamieson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jamieson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamieson graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Jamieson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine Jamieson DO is a female Sports Medicine, has 27 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janine Jamieson practice?
- Dr. Janine Jamieson has 1 office location.
Dr. Janine Jamieson practices Sports Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Sports Medicine Doctors.