A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Jensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Jensen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Jensen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine Karen Jensen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janine K. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Janine Jensen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janine Jensen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.