Dr. Janine Jensen MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

October 12th, 2016
She should retire. That picture is 25 years old
I only continued at her practice because of her PA.

February 3rd, 2015
EXCELLENT, I would give her 10 stars if I could
I have met countless doctors all these years, NEVER have I met anyone like DR Jensen. She goes out of her way to take care of her patients. She picks the phone to speak with you were other doctors don’t even give you the time of day; unless you go to the office-so they can bill you. I highly recommend DR Jensen.

December 22nd, 2014
Love Her!
Love Dr. Jensen. She is very gentle and true professional at what she does. An excellent doctor.

May 2nd, 2014
Not very nice, doesn't listen to patients.
Ask every time for a printout of what treatment was done and written instructions for at home and she never gives them to me. The medication instructions from pharmacy that she had given them were wrong and it put me in the hospital. This Doctor needs to be more helpful and understanding and should always give older patients that have hard time remembering things written instructions as they are requesting its a must.

October 17th, 2013
Beside manner of a rock.
I understand she is very qualified and respected in her field but that didn't count for her cold and in my opinion unapproachable demeanour. She wasn't interested in my concerns and made me feel like I was wasting her time during consults. After a life long horrendous history of menstrual agony and 3 years of MEANopause I went to her to discuss my options. After a few questions and basic tests she basically told me to suck it up. Most awful doctor ever.

January 29th, 2013
It is hard to believe some of the negative postings here given that I never had a bad experience with her. She listens and addresses my concerns. She is very professional and has good bedside manner. She goes through my file and reminds me of what tests I need to get. I am really happy that after 20 years I finally found a gynecologist I can trust.

August 5th, 2011
It was my first and last visit. She may be an excellent URO/GYN as she trained with the best (I was previously a patient of her trainer's associate, & I really miss that wonderful doctor). I made the "mistake" of seeing her for straight GYN care & she couldn't have been less interested (she has nurse practitioners for that, but who sees a NP unless they've met the GYN who supervises them first? Definitely not someone who's had URO/GYN problems in the past and cancer, that's for sure! Wouldn't you want to meet the GYN first? And wouldn't she want to know who her NPs are treating?). Dr. Jensen started my visit by telling me all the reasons I don't really need GYN care. After all, I've had breast cancer with mastectomies & my ovaries are out... She doesn't think I need pap smears every year because of a long, negative history...Since my oncologist is managing my cancer she doesn't need to know anything about it...There is a "miniscule" chance you'll have uterine bleeding because you're on "unopposed estrogen".She did my pap smear but didn't even bother to examine my axilla on the side where my lymph nodes were removed just in case. And, she said she deferred a rectal exam because I'd had a colonoscopy 5 years ago and was due to see the gastroenterologist.Sorry, but as a cancer survivor and a health professional I'd say there is a "miniscule" chance I'd ever go back to her. If my pap comes back positive I'll just get my pathology report and take it elsewhere.

September 2nd, 2010
Her treatments changed my life!!!
I lived for 15 + years with weekly to monthly bladder pain and I was never given a proper diagnosis or treatment utill I met Dr. Jensen. She was able to treat my condition and I have been pain free for the last five years. She truly changed my life! :o)