A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Katzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katzen
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Katzen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Katzen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzen graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Katzen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine T Katzen MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Janine T. Katzen practice?
- Dr. Janine Katzen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janine Katzen practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.