A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Katzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Katzen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzen graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Katzen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine T Katzen MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Janine T. Katzen practice?
- Dr. Janine Katzen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janine Katzen practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.