Dr. Janine Kohler DO Patient Reviews

May 9th, 2015
Told me to find a new doctor. Because she didnt believe that i have severe panic attics.

February 27th, 2015
Caring doctor
She has been the best doctor I have ever had, she sincerally cares for me and my health. I will be her Pt for life. She called me on my cell to check on me, very rare these days

December 9th, 2013
NO ONE BETTER
Oh my gosh! Janine Kohler is a one-of-a-kind doctor. She is patient, thoroughly examines you, asks questions. She is very concerned about her patients and their well-being. She always takes the time to make sure all your questions are answered. Janine is interested in her patients as real people, not just their medical ailments. I have been her patient for close to 20 years. I am really blessed to have her.

February 2nd, 2010
Dr. Kohler and staff are marvelous. I have been a patient of her's for a decade and have had nothing but good experiences. She takes the time to catch up with you, she's down to earth, and she always makes sure to ask "Do you have any questions?" and "Is there anything else I can do for you today?" She is extremely knowledgeable, makes sure your prescriptions are up to date without being asked, and is very interested in the health of her patients. She does not believe in giving medication for every little ailment and, instead, looks for healthier alternatives (such as change in diet and lifestyle). She remembers your last visit and makes sure to address previous issues to ensure you are healthy. I travel 30 minutes to see her and would never think to switch to another doctor. She is, by far, the best.

February 5th, 2009
Dr. Kohler is one of the best.
I have to admit, though, that I have a bias against the medical community as a whole. Prescribing medication as a norm is not my cup of tea. I saw her first because she's a D.O. but has since turned into more of a M.D. in treating health problems. But, as a whole she is definitely one of the best. I know it's hard in today's sue happy world for doctor's not to prescribe to standard, approved medical care. So, given all of that she deserves a high rating. She is very caring and listens extremely well. She doesn't try to bully you into following her advise as a lot of doctor's do. She understands that a patient is seeking her advise but has to ultimately decide for themselves. She has been my primary care physician for over 13 years and I have no plans to change that.