A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Kyrillos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Kyrillos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Kyrillos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyrillos graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kyrillos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine Kyrillos MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janine Kyrillos practice?
- Dr. Janine Kyrillos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janine Kyrillos practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.