A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Lissard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Lissard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lissard graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Lissard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lissard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janine T. Lissard practice?
Dr. Janine Lissard practices Pediatrics near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Pediatricians.