A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Lissard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Lissard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lissard graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Lissard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine Tracy Lissard MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janine T. Lissard practice?
- Dr. Janine Lissard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janine Lissard practices Pediatrics near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Pediatricians.