A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Mylett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Mylett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Mylett, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Mylett graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mylett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine M Mylett MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Janine M. Mylett practice?
- Dr. Janine Mylett has 1 office location.
Dr. Janine Mylett practices Pulmonary Disease near Sun City Center, FL.
See Sun City Center Pulmonologists.