Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janine Mylett
Dr. Janine Mylett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Mylett is affiliated with Blake Medical Center, Manatee Memorial Hospital and South Bay Hospital. Dr. Mylett has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Janine Mylett has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Janine Mylett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. David Harris
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Sarasota, FL 0.35 mi32
Dr. Glenn Adams
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Sarasota, FL 1.89 mi39
Dr. Howard Diener
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Sarasota, FL 2.50 mi36