A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Nathan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine DR Nathan DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janine D. Nathan practice?
- Dr. Janine Nathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Janine Nathan practices Pediatrics near Bellmore, NY.
See Bellmore Pediatricians.