A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Parker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Parker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Parker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine Steckler Parker MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janine S. Parker practice?
- Dr. Janine Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Janine Parker practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Covington, LA.
See Covington Internists, Covington Pulmonologists, and Covington Sleep Medicine Doctors.