A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Popot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Popot is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Popot, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Popot graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Popot has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine M Popot MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janine M. Popot practice?
- Dr. Janine Popot has 7 office locations.
Dr. Janine Popot practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Darien, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and New Canaan, CT.
See Darien Obstetricians & Gynecologists.