A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Rihmland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Rihmland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Rihmland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rihmland graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Rihmland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine Kunigunde Rihmland MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janine K. Rihmland practice?
- Dr. Janine Rihmland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janine Rihmland practices Family Medicine near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Claysville, PA.
See Canonsburg Primary Care Doctors.