Dr. Janine Scott-Lowe MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2012
She is fantastic!
After my first daughter was born we were randomly given a well-baby appointment with Dr Scott-Lowe. I was so impressed with her that I requested she become me and my daughter's PCM. Dr. Scott-Lowe also became my second daughter's PCM. We have been with her for 5 and a half years now and I would want no other doctor. Her nursing staff is also a great group of people and have always gone above and beyond to take care of us. I wold recommend her to anyone. Just today I brought my baby in after seeing a different doctor two days ago. My baby was running very high fevers and the previous doctor attributed it to a cold. Dr. Scott-Lowe came in and accurately diagnosed her condition within the first 5 minutes. Like I said, she's a fantastic doctor and we love her!

June 25th, 2012
My opinion
Dr. Scott-Lowe is a professional, a doctor that takes healing seriously. In six short months she completely turned my health around. She does not baby her patients, but she does not give up on them either. I owe her for the great health that I know have without the use of harsh medications.

March 7th, 2012
Denied appropriate treatment of previously diagnosed chronic conditions. Diagnoses that were made by qualified medical specialists. Questioned the validity of other doctors diagnosis in patients medical record.