A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Senior:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Senior is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Senior, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Senior graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Senior has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Senior accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janine E. Senior practice?
Dr. Janine Senior practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Obstetricians & Gynecologists.