A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Shapiro, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Invasive and Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Shapiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- University of Rochester Medical Center, N.Y.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan