Dr. Janine Shaw Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Janine Shaw?

Go to someone else

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

Closed minded doctor who barred me from getting help because she plain and simply thought the problem was in my head. I had to go elsewhere to get a diagnosis which fit exactly the symptoms of the painful disorder I had been reporting to her. I blame her for years of suffering and preventing me from getting help. The worst doctor I ever had. If I could have given a zero for accurate diagnosis I would have.

Arrogant and doesn't listen

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Becareful of this doctor. She thinks she knows everything and is not willing to listen to her patients. I wanted a referral of physical therapy, and she told me that I didn't need it.

Find a Different Clinic

Posted on March 1st, 2011

I am on medicare and believed for years Interfaith and the long wait times were my only choice in Bellingham well it is not there are many private practice doctors who take medicare patients with much better results. It took Dr Shaw 6 months to test the " rash " I had that turned out to be cancer. That was the deal breaker and did the research and found another doctor away from Interfaith.

Posted on April 30th, 2012