A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Tabas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Tabas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tabas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Tabas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabas graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Tabas has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine G Tabas MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Janine G. Tabas practice?
- Dr. Janine Tabas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janine Tabas practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.