A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Tabas is Excellent. Dr. Tabas has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Tabas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabas graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tabas has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tabas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janine Tabas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janine G. Tabas practice?
Dr. Janine Tabas practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Tabas, Dr. Hanna Tabas, Dr. Iva Tabas, Dr. Jackie Tabas, Dr. Jan Tabas, Dr. Jana Tabas, Dr. Janae Tabas, Dr. Jane Tabas