A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Tabas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janine Tabas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Tabas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabas graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Tabas has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine Gayle Tabas MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Janine G. Tabas practice?
- Dr. Janine Tabas has 1 office location.
Dr. Janine Tabas practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.