A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janine Vintch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vintch
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vintch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janine Vintch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vintch graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Vintch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janine R Engleman Vintch MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janine R. Vintch practice?
- Dr. Janine Vintch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janine Vintch practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists, Torrance Pulmonologists, Torrance Critical Care Practitioners, and Torrance Sleep Medicine Doctors.