Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 25th, 2013

i can't believe this woman is a doctor.she accused me twice of being on meth because of the way my teeth look.i have epilepsy & a calcium defenciency,my teeth have been through alot.when i tried to go on another seizure medshe didnt listen,left the room & sent a receptionist in with a bad prescription.i also wait a hour each visit.switching will be my next move,i dont need to new put down & treated like a child by a woman that should look at herself first.

Apr 4th, 2012

She was very rude and she could not explain to me what was wrong and she seemed really rushed and did not care about my questions.

Jul 31st, 2010

Dr. Wade is truly a blessing and an honor to be around shes a fantastic DR who always listens to me and she treats me and all her patients with the highest respect!

|  This Dr. Wade IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2010

She was VERY,VERY judgemental and rude! Cutting me off while speaking, leaving me in the room for 4 hrs.{no lie}, and I had to do ALL the work her staff wouldn't{i.e. getting past files & Isurance authorizations}!!!! She should be trusted by no one when it comes to healthcare. So if you want to get NO answers and do all her offices work with NO return phone calls! She would be the one. Thanks for your time.

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2009

After more than a 3 hour wait she entered the exam room and introduced herself as an after thought. Her appearance was unkept. She is working in a pain management clinic but does not have training in that field and knew nothing about my medical condition. I was diagnosed in 1987 by 2 different doctors formerly from the Mayo clinic. My illness has been successfully managed for the last 20 years. I was assigned to her because my doctor quit this company. From what I am able to find out this clinic is run by using a C F Health computer prodical program that tells the doctors what medicines are to be used and how the patients care is to be managed. The first words out of her mouth after opening my chart was, "You have to get off of these two meds because we do not want the DEA looking at us". She didn't ask me how long I had been on them (20 years for one of them)or if they helped. She didn't ask me much nor did she exam me other than listening to my heart on the way out the door. She completely changed up my meds and didn't discuss it with me, just sent the nurse in with my prescriptions. From what I can tell by looking into C F Health at CFHealth.com they practice by making sure the doctors are not scrutinized. No individual care. I was walking with canes and spent my days in bed until my meds were worked out and if I have to stay with this clinic that will be the quality of life I will be returned to instead of an active fulfilling life. Doctors like this should not be allowed to practice out of their field and clinics being run by computer instead of individual care should be shut down. I am going to see a new doctor as soon as I can find one.