A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janis Romanik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janis Romanik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanik graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Romanik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janis Romanik DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janis Romanik practice?
- Dr. Janis Romanik has 1 office location.
Dr. Janis Romanik practices Family Medicine near Washington, MI.
See Washington Family Physicians.