A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janis Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janis Blair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Blair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janis E Blair MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Janis E. Blair practice?
- Dr. Janis Blair has 1 office location.
Dr. Janis Blair practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Infectious Disease Doctors.