Dr. Janis Cornwell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 10th, 2015
Dr. Cornwell has been my OB/GYN for almost 20 years and delivered my son 17 years ago. I can honestly say she has outstanding bedside manner and has been extremely thorough in managing my medical health. Hands down the best OB/GYN in my opinion!!

January 13th, 2015
Horrible doctor - RUN !!
Dr Cornwell is a abrupt and rude doctor. My office visits with her are nothing other than nightmares!! I have to find another OBGYN. Patients are nothing but $signs for her. She briefly storms in and out of the room, and you can easily overhear her rude remarks made to the nurse immediately after leaving the room. She delivered my baby, and I saw here through the 9 months of pregnancy, and I wonder why I stuck with her that long. RUN for your money!!

January 8th, 2015
Patientfor6yrs
Dr Cornwell is by far the worst doctor I have ever met. She is very rude and unprofessional. I have PCOS and my previous OBGYN had put me on birth control medications for several years, and that worked better in my case. She gave me diabetes medications for PCOS, and when I asked her if there were any alternatives. She refused to discuss my options, and said I am not listening to her and what she had to advise. She stormed out my room, and told the nurse "give her promera or whatever that is". Definitely will not recommend her to anyone. It takes 15 calls to schedule an appointment, which is also given aft 2 months for regulating menstural cycles. She really needs to revise her bedside manners, or take another course to learn them.

June 13th, 2012
Racist
She was very rude and racist because I had no insurance never will go back :/

January 27th, 2012
Very Good
Dr Cornwell did a c section for me. she is very AWESOME. the surgery itself was not compared to what i thought it was going to be. and the after pain was not as bad. she very helpful and will answer any questions you may have. i would have her delivery any other children i have and would recommend her.

April 12th, 2010
SHE IS GREAT
Dr. Cornwell is awsome! She was my ob this year while i was pregnat...and she was great she was straight foward explained everything very well and spent enought time with me every one of my visits! She wasnt one of those doctors thats always in a hurry and doesnt listen! she is very funny and is just a great doctor! I LOVED HER!

March 23rd, 2009
Son heard her make derogatory comment about me
As she exited my exam room, she made a flippant and rude remark about how she had "wasted her lunch" on examining me, not knowing my son was seated in a room right there. I had called ahead with a medical issue asking IF I should come in and they told me to come RIGHT then. Not too professional!