A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janis Croley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janis Croley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janis Croley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Croley graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Croley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wilford Hall Air Force Medical Center
- Olin E. Teague Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janis Kealohanui Croley MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Janis K. Croley practice?
- Dr. Janis Croley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janis Croley practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.