A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzelzkalns graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Dzelzkalns has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns practice?
- Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns has 8 office locations.
Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns practices Ophthalmology near Homestead, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL and Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Homestead Ophthalmologists.