A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dzelzkalns
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dzelzkalns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzelzkalns graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Dzelzkalns has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns practice?
- Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns has 9 office locations.
Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns practices Ophthalmology near Homestead, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL and Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Homestead Ophthalmologists.