Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glaucoma and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzelzkalns graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dzelzkalns has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dzelzkalns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janis I. Dzelzkalns practice?
Dr. Janis Dzelzkalns practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL and Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.