A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janis Fee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janis Fee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janis Fee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fee graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Fee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janis D. Fee practice?
Dr. Janis Fee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.