A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janis Fee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janis Fee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janis Fee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fee graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Fee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janis Drexelius Fee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janis D. Fee practice?
- Dr. Janis Fee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janis Fee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.