Dr. Janis Finer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janis Finer?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Janis Finer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2012

Best Dr. I have ever gone to.

having been a patient of dr. finer for over 25 yrs I have seen all sides of her. Could not ask for a better Dr. was able to get hold of her in emergencies. yes you had to wait on her but was well worth it because you knew she would spend time needed with you. Wish she had not left and I could continue with her will diffently be missed by myself and my husband.

January 15th, 2012

Very thorough

I was a patient of Dr. Finer for several years-she was the most thorough doctor I've ever seen. I have never had a doctor follow up with me so consistently. She referred me to specialist when she felt it was best. I'm no longer a patient but I really miss her thoroughness.

January 9th, 2012

I have always found Dr. Finer extremely caring and knowledgable. She listens well when I ask about medications and explains why she is prescribing the recommended medicine. I would recommend her to anyone needing an internest.

August 1st, 2011

She is a awesome doctor she really is compassionate and cares about you as a person and a patient. I hate the times when you have to wait but I trust her and that is important to me I have confidence in what she says.

June 28th, 2011

Too rushed, overmedicates

Something has caused a change in Dr. Finer. She is part time now and just types in what you say. You can't listen or ask questions when you are typing. She put me on meds I didn't need and got the scripts all mixed up (wrong rxs, quantities, instructions, etc). She was a dream Dr. at one time and is very nice, but I've gone to another Dr. after this last year of inadequate care. I am hearing negative things from her current and former patients repeatedly.

June 7th, 2011

Osteporosis

Great and caring doctor. Up-to-date on treatments and medications for osteoporosis. She has a real sense of urgency. Cares about overall health and gives you all the time you need. Maybe that's what causes the long waits but that's fine with me.

March 20th, 2011

My last physical with Dr. Finer seemed very superficial. She mostly sat and typed on her computer and did not interact much with me. Dr. Finer seemed rushed that day, even though that was my only office visit with her in a year, and she has me on some heavy duty meds. I have decided to switch to a different doc.

December 18th, 2010

Dr. Finer is part-time & it shows. Her rushed schedule causes mistakes, such as transposing the instructions for one of my medications onto another, resulting in serious withdrawal effects. She would not listen when I figured this out & tried to tell her what she had done. She prescribed meds for me that were contraindicated by each other. She does not respect patient confidentiality. Within months of becoming her patient & without my permission, she talked with my boss about aspects of my status as her patient, which continues to cause me great stress.

January 18th, 2010

Pathetic excuse for a doctor, she should be banned from practicing medicine, I wouldnt let her work on my pet

Doctor's Response

I would like to know specifically what issues you were dissatisfied with, so that I may try and improve any deficiencies that I might not be aware of.

December 29th, 2009

If you like a doctor who will spent about 5 minutes with you then you should go elsewhere but if you want a doctor who will spend enough time with you to actually figure out whats going on then you should see Dr Finer. She is so sweet and caring. Yes the wait time is long but she is well worth it.....that is if you like your health! :)

January 24th, 2009

Most caring doctor I have ever been to

She is so smart- always thinking about the issues. Always looking for alternatives and ways to improve my health. A real worker. I feel like she really cares about me and my issues. Sometimes I have to wait but she always spends a lot of time with me when I am in the room.

December 27th, 2015