A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janis Howatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janis Howatt is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janis Howatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howatt graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Howatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janis Lynn Howatt MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janis L. Howatt practice?
- Dr. Janis Howatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janis Howatt practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.