A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janis Howatt is Satisfactory. Dr. Howatt has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janis Howatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Howatt graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Howatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Howatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janis Howatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janis L. Howatt practice?
Dr. Janis Howatt practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Howatt, Dr. Janessa Howatt, Dr. Hanna Howatt, Dr. Jackie Howatt, Dr. Janine Howatt, Dr. Janice Howatt, Dr. Janina Howatt, Dr. Shawnda Howatt