Dr. Janis Lacovara MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

April 18th, 2015
Excellent
My two children went to Dr. Lacovara until they were adults. She's smart as they come - and had a great rapport with my kids. My son developed Diabetes and she found it right away. She's no-nonsense in her manner - but answers questions and calls back promptly if there's a health issue. She also followed up with us after several sick visits. Her staff are angels from heaven - especially Dolores. Thank you for so many good years! We love you all!

December 23rd, 2014
We have been going to Dr. Lacovara since our daughter was born. She is a wonderful doctor who has helped us so many times. Always patient, never rushed out of the office. The staff is wonderful and always works to fit you in on even busy days.

April 4th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
We rarely ever have to wait. I wish there were more weekend hours, but as she is the only dr in the practice I can understand why not. There is a dr always on call. She is all business, but if you ask questions she will answer them all no problem But you have to ask questions if you have them.

October 7th, 2010
Always feel like we're being rushed out of there
We've been going to this doctor for two years, simply because her office was in the same hospital in which we had our baby. But we've never felt comfortable. We're always rushed out of the room and made to feel like there's no time for questions. After we were 10 minutes late for our last appointment, we were left in the tiny exam room for 90 minutes. No one came to check on us or apologize for the wait. A family of four, including a 2 year old and an infant, and we were just left in this tiny room. They were playing passive aggressive games with a family of four. I don't trust anyone from this office anymore--not with my children's lives.